Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest White Chicken Chili
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into cubes
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 medium green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans white kidney beans (cannellini), rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 8.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|