Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Veggie Nachos
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 6 ounces baked tortilla chips
- 1 can (15 ounces) low-sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 3 tablespoons pickled jalapeo slices
- 1 1/2 cups reduced-fat shredded Mexican blend cheese
- 4 large plum tomatoes (about 12 ounces), chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 avocado, diced
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?