Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Style Creamy Corn Chowder
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 4 cups fresh corn kernels
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup 2% low-fat milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 stalks celery, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 2 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.9g|
|Saturated Fat 9.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|