Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Steak Bites
- 1 quart oil for frying
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons dry mesquite flavored seasoning mix
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 2 pounds cube steak, cut into bite size pieces
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|