Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Rice and Corn Salad with Lemon Dressing
- 1 cup long-grain white rice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (cut from 2 ears) or frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 1 cup chopped fresh poblano chiles or green bell pepper
- 1 cup diced seeded yellow bell pepper
- 1 cup 1/2-inch cubes yellow zucchini
- 1 avocado, halved, peeled, diced
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?