Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Layer Dip
- 3 ripe avocados, peeled and seeded
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice (juice from 1 medium lime)
- 1 large garlic clove, minced or pressed
- 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8-ounce) carton sour cream
- 2 (9-ounce) cans bean dip
- 2 cups (8 ounces) grated Cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced (1/4-inch pieces)
- 1 (4.25-ounce) can ripe black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch green onions, finely chopped (white and pale green part only)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 381kcal (19%)|
|Total Fat 29g (45%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (56%)|
|Cholesterol 45mg (15%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g|
|Dietary Fiber 10g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|