Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Corn Bread Stuffing with Corn and Green Chilies
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded fresh Anaheim chilies* (8 ounces)
- 1 1/4 cups chopped seeded fresh poblano chilies* (8 ounces)
- 3 large jalapeño chilies*, seeded, chopped
- 2 1-pound packages frozen petite yellow corn kernels, thawed
- 1 1/4 cups chopped green onions
- 2/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Buttermilk Corn Bread (click for recipe), 1 day old
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?