Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Chicken and Pasta
- 3 cups uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta or tube-shaped pasta
- 2 cups broccoli flowerets, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 1 medium green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup (Regular, 98% Fat Free or 25% Less Sodium)
- 3/4 cup Pace® Thick & Chunky Salsa OR Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- Grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 90.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|