Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Chicken Salad II
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 head cabbage, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) package romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (8.75 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 cooked skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 cup finely crushed blue tortilla chips
- 1/2 cup prepared Ranch salad dressing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 7.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|