Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Beef Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound boneless beef sirloin steak or beef top round steak
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Creamy Ranchero Tomato Soup
- 1 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 4 cups cooked cholesterol-free wide noodle-style pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.3g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 115.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|