Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest Baked Chili Dip
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2 ounce) can chopped black olives
- 1 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 25.7g|
|Saturated Fat 7.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 2.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|