Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southwest-Style Egg Rolls
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 8 cups fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 6 ounces Monterey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1 (14 ounce) package egg roll wrappers
- vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 19.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|