Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South-of-the-Border Beef Stew
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Beef Broth
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15g|
|Saturated Fat 5.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|