Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern barbecued pork belly
- 1 handful fresh bay leaves
- 2 teaspoons rock salt
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 kg higher-welfare pork belly in one piece, skin removed
- olive oil
- 2 fresh red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 small bunch fresh coriander, finely chopped
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?