Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Yam Dessert Squares
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 pound yams or sweet potatoes, cooked, peeled and mashed or 1 (16 oz.) can yams, drained and mashed (about 2 cups)
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground allspice or pumpkin pie spice
- 1 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Vanilla ice cream
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup Caramel Flavored Syrup (optional)
Directions:View on Pillsbury Baking
Why don't we display directions?