Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Turnip Supreme
- 1 cube vegetable bouillon
- 1 cup water
- 3 cups peeled, cubed turnips
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp white Cheddar cheese
- chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.9g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|