Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Turkey Cornbread Pot Pie
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated cornbread twists
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 51.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|