Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Texas-Style Beef Barbacoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (3 pound) boneless beef chuck roast
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.7g|
|Saturated Fat 5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|