Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Style Fried Okra
- 20 pods okra, sliced in 1/4 inch pieces
- 6 Yukon Gold potatoes, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 large sweet onion, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn bread/muffin mix (such as Jiffy®)
- 1 cup vegetable oil for frying
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 5.8g|
|Saturated Fat 1g|
|Cholesterol < 1mg|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|