Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Style Beef Stew
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chiles
- 3 (14.5 ounce) cans stewed, diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen cut okra
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen baby lima beans
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen corn kernels
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 15.2g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 36.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|