Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Style Banana Split Cake
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1/4 pound butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained
- 12 ounces crushed peanuts
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 45.9g|
|Saturated Fat 23.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 79.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|