Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Stuffed Quail
- 1/4 cup ground pork
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped carrots
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 1 clove chopped fresh garlic
- 2 1/2 tablespoons fresh bread crumbs
- ground black pepper to taste
- 8 quail, cleaned and split lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon bacon drippings
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.1g|
|Saturated Fat 4.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|