Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Pineapple Casserole
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 6 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 40 buttery round crackers (such as Ritz®), crushed
- 1 cup butter, melted
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 26.3g|
|Saturated Fat 15.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|