Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Mushroom Soup
- 2 cups chopped fresh mushrooms
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1 pinch salt and pepper to taste
- 4 slices white bread, toasted
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 1 cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 36.8g|
|Saturated Fat 22.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 26.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|