Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Made Cheese Ball
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon Creole-style seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup diced cooked ham
- 1 tablespoon creamy salad dressing, e.g. Miracle Whip ™
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 0.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|