Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1 pound andouille sausage, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken meat, cut into bite-size pieces
- 3 bay leaves
- 3 cups uncooked medium grain white rice
- 6 cups water
- 1 cup chopped green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/10 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|