Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Indian Chicken Curry
- 4 tablespoons corn oil
- 2 medium red onions, thinly sliced
- 2 small jalapenos, halved lengthwise and seeded
- 2 to 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 2-inch piece fresh ginger, thinly sliced
- 4 to 5 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (from 2 lemons)
- 1 3/4 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon mustard seeds
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 ripe yellow peaches, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup canned unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt (optional)
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?