Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Fried Chicken Strips
- 30 saltine crackers
- 2 tablespoons dry potato flakes
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil, or as needed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.3g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|