Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Dirty Rice
- 1/4 pound chicken gizzards, rinsed
- 1/2 pound chicken livers, rinsed and trimmed
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups uncooked white rice
- 4 cups chicken broth
- salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 3.7g|
|Saturated Fat 0.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 41.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|