Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Dill Potato Salad
- 10 unpeeled red potatoes
- 5 hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard, or to taste
- 1/2 white onion, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 10.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|