Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Deviled Eggs
- 8 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and sliced in half lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon distilled white vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon sweetened condensed milk, or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika for garnish
- 16 slices black olives
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|