Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Cornbread Dressing
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (16 ounce) package dry corn bread mix
- 1 (1 pound) loaf day-old white bread, torn into small pieces
- 4 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 6 eggs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/18 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.9g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 31.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|