Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Comfort Ice Cream Pie
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped cashews
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped peanuts
- 6 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 2/3 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup chocolate shell topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 50.7g|
|Saturated Fat 20.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 77.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|