Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon coarse-grain brown mustard
- 1 head cabbage, cored and shredded
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 6 slices crisply cooked bacon, crumbled
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23.7g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|