Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern Apple Tuna Salad
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, or more if needed
- 1 small apple - peeled, cored, and chopped
- 1/4 small onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 5.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|