Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southern-Style Oven-Fried Catfish
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 pounds catfish fillets, cut into serving pieces
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 2 teaspoons Creole seasoning
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon hot pepper sauce or water
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 17.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|