Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 package dry yeast (about 2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1 1/4 cups warm water (100 to 110), divided
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 1/4 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- Cooking spray
- 2 medium Vidalia onions, sauteed in a little olive oil and seasoned lightly with salt and pepper
- Several slices of thinly sliced local country ham (preferably from a local farmer)
- Extra-virgin Olive oil
- Sea salt
Directions:View on Bunky Cooks
Why don't we display directions?