Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 2 cups Southern self-rising flour
- ½ teaspoon sugar
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ¼ teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- ¼ cup packed ice-cold lard or vegetable shortening
- 2 tablespoons ice-cold unsalted butter, diced
- 2/3 to ¾ cup buttermilk
- All-purpose flour for dusting (see Notes)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 90kcal (4%)|
|Total Fat 4g (7%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 11g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|