Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southeast Asian Rice Noodles with Calamari and Herbs
- 1 pound cleaned squid, bodies cut into 1/3-inch-thick rings and tentacles halved
- 8 ounces 1/8-inch-wide dried rice-stick noodles (rice vermicelli)
- 6 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Asian fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon hot red pepper flakes
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 Kirby cucumber, sliced into thin half-moons
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup mixed coarsely chopped herbs such as mint, basil, and cilantro
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?