Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southeast Asian Pork Satay
- 12 10-inch bamboo skewers,soaked in water for 15 minutes, then drained.
- 2 pork tenderloins, 10 to 12 ounces each, trimmed of excess fat and silver skin
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 6 quarter-size slices peeled fresh ginger
- 1 shallot, quartered
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1½ teaspoons kosher or sea salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 5 teaspoon vegetable oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 229kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 9g (14%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 91mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|