Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Southeast Asian-Style Vegetable Stew
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup light coconut milk
- ¼ cup jarred Thai peanut satay sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons natural granulated sugar
- 3 to 4 ounces fine rice noodles or bean thread noodles
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 cups bite-sized broccoli florets
- 3 cups bite-sized cauliflower florets
- 2 cups fresh slender green beans, trimmed and cut in half (see Note)
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into narrow strips
- 1 to 2 fresh chilies, to taste, seeded and minced, or dried hot red pepper flakes to taste
- 1 cup water
- Chopped peanuts
- Sliced scallions
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?