Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South of The Border Chicken Soup
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 (6 inch) corn tortillas, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 (14 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|