Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South Indian Tomato Chutney
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 teaspoon channa dal or yellow split peas, well rinsed
- 1 teaspoon urad dal without skins, well rinsed
- 1/4 cup ghee or sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black mustard seeds
- small handful dried curry leaves
- 2 - 3 dried red chilies, broken into bits
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 large clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 - 1 teaspoon cayenne
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 2 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 3 sun-dried tomatoes, soaked in hot water for 20 minutes and finely chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoons tamarind pulp
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?