Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South Indian Rice and Lentil Crepes
- 2 cups (500 mL) long grain rice (not basmati)
- 1 cup (250 mL) split white lentils (urad dal)
- 1½ tbsp (22 mL) fenugreek seeds (methi)
- 1½ tsp (7 mL) salt or to taste
- 3 to 4 tbsp (45 to 60 mL) oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 174kcal (9%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (12%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|