Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South Indian Egg Curry
- 4 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons ghee or olive oil
- 2 teaspoons black mustard seeds
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1-inch piece fresh ginger, minced
- 4 green chilies, seeded and minced
- 2 teaspoons turmeric
- 2 teaspoons cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- 3 tablespoons fresh or dried grated coconut
- sea salt and fresh cracked black pepper to taste
- generous handful of dried curry leaves
- 4 medium tomatoes, finely chopped
- 2/3 cup plain yogurt
- fresh parsley, chopped
Directions:View on Lisa's Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?