Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South Beach and beef jerky
- 2 pounds of boneless beef top round, fat trimmed, partially frozen
- 1 cup of Worcestershire sauce (I used Whole Foods brand because other brands have high-fructose corn syrup in the ingredients)
- 1/2 cup of water
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 4 teaspoons of chile powder
- 2 teaspoons of chipotle powder
- 2 teaspoons of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of cayenne
Directions:View on Homesick Texan
Why don't we display directions?