Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
South American fishcakes
- 1 kg haddock fillets, from
- , ask your fishmonger, skin on, scaled and pinboned
- 140 ml milk
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 kg potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 big bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh mint, finely chopped
- zest of 2 lemons
- zest of 2 limes
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds, bashed
- 2 large free-range eggs
- 1 fresh red chilli, finely chopped
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- 115 g plain flour
- sunflower oil, for deep-frying
- lemons, to serve
Directions:View on Jamie Oliver
Why don't we display directions?