Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sourdough, Wild Mushroom, and Bacon Dressing
- Unsalted butter, for the baking dish
- 1 1/4 pounds sourdough bread, crusts trimmed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 12 cups)
- 1/2 pound shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and coarsely chopped
- 1/2 pound oyster mushrooms, coarsely chopped
- 1 pound cremini mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons canola oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 pound slab bacon, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 1 large Spanish onion, finely diced
- 5 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 4 to 6 cups chicken stock, homemade or store-bought, as needed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 large eggs
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?