Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sourdough Toasts with Mushrooms and Oysters
- 8 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter, divided
- 6 1/2-inch-thick diagonal slices sourdough baguette, or 3 slices sourdough country loaf, halved
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 1/2 pounds small mushrooms (such as chanterelles, morels, crimini, or button mushrooms), brushed clean (halved if large)
- Kosher salt
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 12 fresh oysters, shucked, chopped, drained (optional)
- 2 small shallots, minced
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 12 very thin slices lardo (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?