Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Sourdough Stuffing with Sausage, Apples, and Golden Raisins
- 1 1 1/2-pound loaf sourdough bread, crusts removed, bread cut into 1/2-inch cubes (about 13 cups)
- 2 pounds bulk pork breakfast sausage
- 2 large onions, chopped (about 4 generous cups)
- 2 cups chopped celery (about 5 stalks)
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 6 cups 1/2-inch cubes peeled Granny Smith apples (about 28 ounces)
- 3/4 cup golden raisins (about 4 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh sage
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 3 large eggs
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?